SIA - The Challenge
All committees faced a number of challenges in relation to meeting their reporting obligations:
- The requirement to maintain a central database of business relevant data including services provider details, enquiry details, training details and provider certification details.
- The requirement to record service provider and public enquiry details and to manage enquiries throughout their full lifecycle from creation through to resolution.
- The requirement to record committee staff time allocation to activities.
- The requirement to collate organisation information for government reporting:
- Enquiry reporting.
- Training and certification reporting.
- Communication and publication reporting.
- Staff\resource activity reporting.
- The provision of a web-based solution that is accessible inside and outside the office in an efficient manner.
- The ability to generate required reports in an efficient manner.