Web Application Developer – Angular\Java
Metalogic are an IT professional services organisation. We help enterprise customers to deliver sustained competitive advantage through bespoke software solutions delivered using digital, analytics, cloud and mobile technologies. We would like to hire an experienced web application developer to join our existing team on the delivery of large scale, bespoke complex enterprise solutions. The position is a long term contract position. The position is based at our office in Galway but we will consider a mix of onsite\remote work for the position.
Role and Responsibilities
- The design, development and unit testing of high quality angular and java-based software solutions.
- Working with systems analyst to provide accurate project/task estimates.
- Support system tester in testing of solution.
- Support acceptance test.
- Solution deployment and support.
Requirements and Experience
- Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics).
- 4+years of relevant programming experience.
- 1 + years of Typescript\Angular experience.
- 3 + year of Java experience.
- 2 + years of Spring Framework experience.
- 1 + years JDBC\JPA\Hibernate.
- Experience of delivery in an agile delivery environment.
- Experience of Jira\Atlassian products.
- Amazon AWS experience.
- Skills and Competencies
- Results focused.
- Documentation skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Professionalism and structured approach to work.
- Competitive daily rate contract which is dependent on experience.
Please note that we are not accepting CVs from agencies for this position.
Please send applications to .